Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 75 - Nov 10

Made it back to Hong Kong! I had a really crazy experience going from the Shenzhen airport back to Hong Kong island, and the charter buses are not really something I want to venture on again. The customs/immigration checkpoint was absolutely insane. People yelling, lines not making any sense, constantly getting directed different places as if I couldn't figure it out on my own then capped off by getting stopped at immigration by an official who didn't know his own department's rules. But it was smooth sailing once I was back on the Hong Kong side. After going to my classes, crossed the bay to meet Dad for dinner in TST. After a great time catching up at an Irish pub (of all places) checked out Harbour City and made plans for the next day. After a beautiful ferry ride across the bay I was back on the island and back to philosophy papers.


That familiar haze

Waitresses with Irish accents too.

No comments:

Post a Comment